Maybe the name – Trade Works – explains best how and why Trade Works when working with us. Our partnerships, control of raw material, logistics service and possible financial service makes our team motivated each day. Together with our clients and partners we search for traceability, sustainability, cost leadership, integrated quality management (with customer) market knowledge, finance packages and of course product development.
As a globally active company we have specialized in fruit juice based products for further processing in the food industry.
- Tradework was formerly known as Brazimex , which was established in 1972. Brazimex was a joint venture with Gerd Jacobs and Citrosuco SA Brazil and had as core business selling frozen concentrate orange juice to the Middle and Far Eastern markets
- 1999 the company was taken over by Kay Jacobs and changed the name to Tradework
- In 2001 a blending and standardization process was added as a service to the customers
- In 2004 establishes its own quality control, considerably increases its blending capacities, creating its own multi-fruit juice recipes
- In 2005 organic juice volumes also expand and now form a very important part of Tradework´s portfolio
- In 2015 Tradework moved more towards a integrated supply chain company and created the Juice Pack company which offers logistic and packaging material to the Juice Market
- We have our own quality control and product development laboratory in Holland
- We have a widely diversified product range with a wide range of flavours
- We have our local presence at the country of origin
- We can deliver a full-service: product procurement, packaging material, storage, handling, finance and delivery
As our client you can rely on us. We look after every detail.