Accounting & Reporting Specialist
Do you want to work at the financial department of Tradework?
Do you have a proven track record in Finance and are you looking for a new challenge in an organization that has the ambition to grow? Then we are looking for you!
Responsibilities & Main Activities
In this role you are responsible for:
- Wage accounting
- Booking and monitoring of fixed assets and depreciation
- Monitoring monthly accruals
- Monthly invoicing of the agency fee
- Monthly VAT payments to tax services
- Monthly ICL reporting
- Monthly Intrastat reporting
- Preparing balance sheets and P&L for the Tax advisor and audits
- Perform monthly checks and controls for the month end close
- Prepare month end packages and perform analyses on the numbers
- Help set-up budgeting process
- Monitor budgets
- Help with price calculations sales
Experience & Competencies
To qualify for the position of Accounting & Reporting Specialist you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience;
- Languages: Dutch, fluent in English, German is a pre;
- Key competencies: strong analytical skills, energetic, ambitious, and goal oriented, team player;
- Experience with Excel is a must, with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a pre.
- Competitive salary within the market;
- Possibility to start on short notice;
- Salary indication will be based on your relevant knowledge and work experience;
- 30 holidays per year;
- Great colleagues!
Tell me more!
For more information about this great opportunity you can contact Mike van Amstel, CFO.
Phone: +31 6 50891985 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested and have the right qualifications then please forward your application (short motivation and cv in English) to Bianca Visch, HR Manager: email@example.com