Sales Manager (France)
Do you want to be our new sales manager for the Flavor and Fragrance industry in France?
Do you have a proven track record in Sales and do you have access into the Flavor and Fragrance Industry in France? Are you willing to travel on a regular basis and are you up for a challenge? Then we are looking for you!
Responsibilities & Main Activities
Your main activities and responsibilities include:
- Establishing new customer contacts (personal visits, offering product samples)
- Maintaining existing customer contacts
- Developing new business with existing and new clients
- Preparing sales offers
- Visiting customers and Investigate customers’ needs
- Discussing market situation and developments with clients
- After sales
- Conclude commercial contracts
- Discuss market situation and developments with colleagues
- Informing clients and vice versa about markets and market/crop development
- Point of entry for the clients in case of claims
- Prepare Sales Budget
- Survey – together with the accountability – payments and credit limit and intervene in case this is necessary with the customer or the credit insurance
Experience & Competencies
To qualify for the position of Sales Manager you need to have:
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience (preferably within a FMCG business);
- Experience in one of these markets is mandatory: aroma, flavor, fragrance, food and beverages
- Languages: native French, fluent in English
- Location: this role is based in France but the first three months you will live in Hamburg (company apartment available)
- Travel: 20% to Germany
- Big network in the aroma and fragrance market
- Key competencies: flexible, willing to travel, commercially aware, strong communication skills, strong analytical skills, energetic, ambitious, and goal oriented.
- Competitive salary within the market;
- Possibility to start on short notice;
- Salary indication will be based on your relevant knowledge and work experience;
- 30 holidays per year;
- Company lease car.
Tell me more!
If you want more information on this great opportunity, please contact Martina Bobek: firstname.lastname@example.org or on +49 403 499 4528.
If you are interested and have the right qualifications then please forward your application (motivation and cv in English) to Bianca Visch, HR Manager: email@example.com