Supply Chain Coordinator
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
Do you have a proven track record in Logistics and are you looking for a new challenge in an organization that has the ambition to grow? Then we are looking for you!
Responsibilities & Main Activities
In this role you are responsible for:
Management of supply (purchase) chain
- Administrating purchase contracts;
- Monitoring cargo delivery schedules;
- Ensuring purchase orders are shipped and arrive in time at point of destination;
- Ensuring all shipping documents arrive in time at the correct destination;
- Discuss any cargo issues with the purchase managers;
- Monitoring incoming shipments;
- Administration of sales contracts and customer orders;
- Coordination of product movements from production site in Rotterdam to the final customer.
Supervising Warehouse stock
Supervising all stocks are taken in a correct manner under correct storage conditions.
Checking all incoming invoices for cargo and services;
Assisting finance controlling.
Experience & Competencies
To qualify for the position of Supply Chain Coordination you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience;
- Languages: Dutch, fluent in English, German is a pre;
- Key competencies: energetic, ambitious, goal oriented, team player;
- Experience with Excel is a must, with Navision is a pre.
- Competitive salary within the market;
- Possibility to start on short notice;
- Salary indication will be based on your relevant knowledge and work experience;
- 30 holidays per year;
- Great colleagues!